Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yahoo!

Hell yeah!


hehehe.... this is my first day to go to office and work na regular employee hehehe... yesterday sana yun kaso holiday.
.. but anyway i would like to give thanks to god for all the blessings.. and
for such giving me friends just like the treefriends and lalo na sa IT Sec family hehehehe..
thanks for believing me and helping me all throughout my probationary period... makakabawi din ako sa inyo minsan... paki antay lang... lalo na sayo bok thanks for being such a good mentor dba "SIR BOK" anu pa ba? hehehe...la na ako masabi... thanks sa company ninyo talaga hehehe...

la ako masabi... till here muna...

to be cont...

Cheers!

TFG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Si Bok? Good Mentor? Really. Hmmm. That's something. Hehehe. Peace, Bok. Uy, TFG. So many things to celebrate. Sana...Hmmm. let me rephrase that. DAPAT kasama ako. Hehehe.