Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hey it's me! Bas-tin!

What a day! Out of nowhere, eto na! Nasa blogger na agad kami. This is my first time to create such blog so I'm really worried that people might find my blog a little bit confusing or simply, magulo! But I'll try my best to make my first post a little bit more interesting.

Well this started as a joke actually. We are thinking of ways on how to publish our crazy lifestyle and @ the net, we've come up with this. It sounds interesting kasi nga first time ko so medyo excited ako. Though meron sa friendster nito, I didn't really have that something para mag-post dun! I duno why but this time, I'm taking advantage of this! Besides, this is the blog of our barkada... Barkadang nabansagan ng kung ano-ano (sa sobrang dami ayoko na mag-elaborate pa!)... Barkadang laging api (d nga?)... Barkadang magastos (daw? hmph!)... Barkadang mahilig gumawa ng something (don't wanna elaborate pa!... ulit!) Barkadang cool (siyempre!)... At Barkadang laging masaya (lalong siyempre!). I mean seriously, we always find time to laugh among ourselves! We're like as crazy as always. Bawat bagay at happenings sa paligid namin, ginagawan namin ng reason to laugh about. Siyempre, with no intention of hurting OTHERS (bakit capital? bold pa! nyahahaha). Well for us, we just enjoy every moment we have. Who knows, one day we might part ways na kaya enjoy lang. hehe

By the way, good luck sakin dito! Suki ako sa words of the day na ipo-post ni prof. xavier! Huhu... Ako pa naman ang isa sa mga suki ng section na yun! Waaaaaaah!!!! hehe Well as I have typed kanina, it's just for fun lang naman and no intentions. Promise! hehe Also we have an up and coming lakad na 50-50 chance matuloy. Sa EK! I hope matuloy yun coz madami kami and masaya un! May chance din kami makipag-bonding sa mga new secu troops ni gheoff. So sana, matuloy siya!

Anyway more posts to come from me but this time, Sign off muna. Tapos na ang burn backup! hehe See yah! =)

by: Bas-tin

No comments: