Saturday, June 28, 2008

Suntok Sa Buwan! Araw! Bituin! Lahat na!

Last night, I tried talking to my mom and dad regarding the issues we had sa office. To my surprise, ako pa ang sinabon! (Pucha!) I'm just asking for an opinion... opinion regarding my own personal concern in which (sad to say) wala na rin pupuntahan (raised or not). Then imagine, 2 hours ako sinabon! from 8:50 PM up to 10:50 PM (binantayan talaga ang relo). With the sermon I had and me having a 50-50 thoughts on the issue, I've decided to end things up. ALL issues concerning reh, reh, reh, etc. is not my concern anymore. As in! I'm not supposed to get involved with this I don't know what to call "act" but what they told me was plain and simple. Let go! Let them do there thing. Just shut your freaking mouth. And besides, the once you thought was your best bud turns out to be... well I don't even want to say it!

Well para magets nyo gusto ko sabihin, elaborate ko siya... I'm not going to any open forums anymore. Before, I'm so thrilled na it will happen na but.. na-discourage nako. Sorry but I can't say why naging ganun (don't want to explain further). As a support na lang, I'll go if ever prof X wants me to go but as I've said earlier, I'll just shut my freaking mouth. Another thing, whatever I see or hear, I'll just pretend na lang na I didn't hear or see anything. Besides, para san pa? Baka in the end, ako pa maging masama. With every good intentions I had with the group, all bad things would come up. It's not like I want them but it's more of mas favored ang sympathy to reh, reh, reh and so on and so forth. And last, speechless ako sa "mga" nakita o makikita ko pa in the near future. One of the best sacrifices I've ever witnessed in my entire life. Maybe second sa mga pampaiyak things na "I'll die for you" movie scenes. Haha =)

All I know is that I had a great group of friends and work na dapat seryosohin. Wala kaming gingawang alam namin, makakasakit sa ibang tao. Maybe we had a couple of crazy "not that bad" things going but hey! I don't care anymore. I'll mind my own business here. What's important to me is that I'm happy with the friends I have and I'll continue to have fun with them the rest of my entire f***ing life! =)

By: "Ogag" Bas-Tin

PS
Lastly, don't ever (and I mean ever) include me into those f***ing events! For your info, Magastos nako! Gagastos na din lang ako, dun na sa alam kong TOTOONG tao ang mga kasama ko! Bwisit! =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Korek ka dyan ginoong bas-tin!

-bokster

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. =)

Tree Friends said...

Duh! ano yun..clueless da ba ako?...I contest, LIWANAGIN mo or better yet, paki elaborate na lang sa akin, naguguluhan ako e..heehehehe


:PEXER:

Anonymous said...

hey bas-tin, ang wrinkles ha. bata-bata mo pa. don't be so affected. just take it easy. tama lang na scratch their own galis. hehehe

Anonymous said...

u know what?tama ka jan..mas mabuti pang nanahimik nlng ako..kala ko makakatulong suggestion ko..hindi pala..hay,lalo akong napasama and lalo akong binaligtad..enjoy nlng tyo mga treefriends ha?EK na on Saturday.. :)